Reborn X
READ!!! Even though we have the chatbox YOU MUST LOG IN AS YOUR WEBSITE ACCOUNT IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE YOU WILL BE REMOVED!!!

~Enjoy
Adiarn1
Reborn X
READ!!! Even though we have the chatbox YOU MUST LOG IN AS YOUR WEBSITE ACCOUNT IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE YOU WILL BE REMOVED!!!

~Enjoy
Adiarn1
Reborn X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn X

Please log into your website account!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Team Contracts]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adiarn1
The Leader
The Leader
Adiarn1

[Team Contracts] Empty
PostSubject: [Team Contracts]   [Team Contracts] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 am

In order to cut the "gibber-jabber";ll just get straight to the point. This thread is a contract, in which must be signed by all Official Team leaders in order for their clan to exist here at SFO Underground. If you refuse to sign this, simply because you do not agree with these Terms of Agreement, feel free to disband your clan at this very moment.

Within this contract, all Official Team Leaders are hereby responsible for ALL actions taken by their which is of course Team related.

This includes:

* Excessive Spamming and/or flaming in Team Battle threads.
* Posting in clan battle threads that has no relation to the clan.
* Cheating in any form or manner in team battles.

As a teamleader, you must take full responsibility of clan related "violations" if you may, that is performed by your clan members. Have control of your members, and simply dismiss the ones that you deem are troublesome, and perhaps, is capable of causing numerous mishaps to your clan. You will not be punished as an individual for the violations your clan members commit, but these violations can cause your clan to be subject to closure/disbandment. My advice to all clan leaders would have to be: "Know who is in or who you decide to let into your clan." That is all.

In order for you to sign this contract, in which concludes that you agree with 100% of the aspect of these Terms of Agreement, please submit a post stating:

"I, Your Name Here, fully agrees with all of the conditions within this contract, and shall take full responsibility for the unfortunate actions/violations committed by the members that reside in my team, "Your team here"

Note: It is important and mandatory that you fill in the "Your Name Here" as well as the "Your team here" portion of the signature.

"Whoever" signs the Clan Contract.

*Your signature must NOT be submitted in a colored font. Use the forum default font color. As you can cleary notice, I have done the very same.

Back to top Go down
https://yoxrebornx.forumotion.com

[Team Contracts]
Page 1 of 1